Mercedes is a litigation attorney at Buckley, Seacord & Justice, PA. She is a recent law graduate of Florida A&M University College of Law and has recently been admitted to the Florida Bar. Prior to commencing her career as an Associate, Mercedes served as a Judicial Intern under the direct supervision of Judge Vincent L. Johnson with the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania. She also served as a Trial Intern with the Federal Community Defender Office for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Mercedes looks forward to dedicating her time and commitment to general litigation with a focus on construction defect defense cases.
- Clark Atlanta University, B.A., Magna Cum Laude 2014
- Pennsylvania State University, M.P.A. 2017
- Florida A&M University, J.D., Cum Laude 2021
- The Florida Bar, admitted 2021
- Construction Defects
- Civil Defense
- Medical Malpractice Defense